Privacy is the key word at this secluded 11 acre property featuring a north facing timber home overlooking it's own hidden valley with permanent creek and rainforest just metres walk from the house.
* Open plan three bedroom home, polished timber floors, fireplace & A/C, huge northern covered verandah for all year round entertaining or just spying on resident wallabies and birdlife
* 9m x 7.8m double height workshop/studio space with power and water is a real bonus for extra car accom, caravan or boat storage or potential guest area.
* Double carport beside the home plus car storage under house with storage and laundry room
* 11,000gallon rainwater storage plus brand new pump on the creek for garden water means you'll be secure in the driest of seasons
* 3.5kw solar PV, solar hot water and too many different species of fruit and nut tree to list mean you can live a very self sufficient lifestyle
* Separate fenced paddock with animal shelter suitable for small livestock
* Large section of Bobermein Creek flowing through the property
The current owners have spent many years removing weeds and revegatating so now the hard work is done you can enjoy the benefits.
Small acreage property with permanent water only 10 minutes from Maleny is a rare find indeed so don't hesitate, book your inspection today.